For the money you need, when you need it, a WesBank CashPower Personal Loan* of up to R150 000 is the way to go.
You can tailor a CashPower Personal Loan any way you want – from the loan amount, to the repayment period. Plus, it's fast, convenient – and offers a whole range of great benefits too!
We've partnered with Direct Axis to offer you CashPower Personal Loans in the quickest most convenient way.
All the benefits a CashPower Personal Loan has to offer:
- Your choice of loan amount – from R5 000 up to R150 000.
- Choose the repayment term that suits you – from 24 months to 6 years.
- Fixed repayments over your full loan term – so you're never affected by interest rate increases.
- Fast processing – the money could be deposited into your bank account in next to no time.
- Convenient application – online or over the phone, with no face-to-face interviews and no unnecessary paperwork.
- Unsecured – there's no need to provide any collateral to secure your loan.
- Affordability – we'll only ever approve a loan that you can comfortably afford to repay.
- A Customer Protection Plan is included.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with dealing with a reputable and established company.
All you need to apply
- A regular monthly income of at least R4 500 with clear credit references
- Your ID number
- Your bank account details into which your salary is paid
- Proof of physical address (not from a bank and not older than 3 months)
- Most recent payslip
- Last 3 months’ consecutive bank statements
Customer Protection Plan
We'll be there if something goes wrong... Our unique Customer Protection Plan means you can relax knowing you are taken care of.
This plan protects you from a number of life-changing events that could affect you financially – death, permanent disability and certain dread diseases – by paying off your loan balance.
Plus, you'll enjoy some cover from temporary disability and retrenchment. Of course, you can provide your own protection policy if you'd prefer, provided it offers the same kind of cover.
Loans are subject to the National Credit Act No. 34 of 2005. All loan applications are considered and are subject to credit approval.
Due to legal requirements, you may need to provide a copy of your ID and a recent document confirming your residential address. If you are married in community of property or in terms of customary or foreign law, you are required to obtain consent from your spouse to enter into any credit agreement.
Information about WesBank CashPower Personal Loans is available in Afrikaans, Zulu, Xhosa or Sesotho. Simply call the number above to request it.
|* CashPower Personal Loans are administered and managed by Direct Axis SA (Pty) Ltd, an authorised Financial Services Provider. Direct Axis is a member of the Direct Marketing Association and we are committed to their principles, standards and code of practice.|